Engineering design for ACMV, HVAC & Control System
The interview will be scheduled 29 April.
Please source and send resumes .Each 2 vacancy
One and half month service charge from the salary
Salary base on experience between S$4000 -$5000.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
· Good knowledge and experience in engineering design for ACMV, HVAC & Control System
· Well verse in installation of HVAC equipment's chillers, AHU, MV systems, packaged unit, VRV system and split units
· Attend to site test and inspections to ensure quality of standards and all health & safety requirements are adhered to
· Assist in the preparation of progress payments claims and variation orders where required
· Works closely with the Project Managers and site personnel in the execution of task schedule
· Supervise contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and staff at site
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
· At least 5 years relevant experience in project management, preferably in handling ACMV and within construction industry
· Experience and relevant knowledge in ACMV calculations including heat load, pump size, air flow rate, chilled water system performance, chiller sizing and configuration, fan sizing and more.
· Good interpersonal skills and pro-active in problem solving
· 5.5 work week arrangements
- Responsibilities :• Responsible for a team of engineers, supervisors and workers to ensure smooth progress during execution of project.• Main in-charge for the entire phase of the Project Management, from preparation to Site management, and subsequently until completion.• Good knowledge and experience in engineering design for ACMV, HVAC & Control System• Well verse in installation of HVAC equipment's chillers, AHU, MV systems, packaged unit, VRV system and split units.• Ensure on-time submission of shop drawings and equipment/material for approval by consultants and architects.• Submit variation order cost for additional work to be carried out as per instruction issued by architects and consultants.• Responsible for the testing and commissioning of the ACMV system.• Ensure prompt submission of as-built drawings, operation maintenance Manual and conduct training for client during handing over of project upon completion.Requirements:• Recognised Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred, or equivalent.• Minimum 8 years’ experience in handling Mechanical/Electrical/Fit-out engineering project.• Strong project management experience, preferably in handling ACMV for industrial or commercial purpose.• Strong technical knowledge in ACMV• Possess good people management and interpersonal skills.Working backward, we should be able to have sufficient candidates for the interview. Update me pls.
Also note, the qualifications for the BIM personnel, preferred to be in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering).